ROOMLESS S.R.L. VAT number Italy: 02547910469 SDI: M5UXCR1 VAT number Germany: 182/118/38015 PEC: email@example.com Registered office: Via Di Ruota 1A 55062, Colle Di Compito, Lucca (Last updated version: March 2022)
1. Registration on the Spacest.com Platform Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you. For this purpose, we use your name, email address, and date of birth. We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the services you have used from us.
2. Information you choose to give us You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include: Profile Information: When Listing or booking accommodation we ask for information such as an address, phone number, preferred language(s), and a profile picture. Some of this information as indicated in your account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible. Other Information: Such as when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, communicate with our customer care team and other Members, or share your experience with us. This may include health information if you choose to share it with us.
3. Information collected by using the Spacest.com Platform and our Rent Payments Services. By using the Spacest.com Platform and Rent Payments Services, we automatically collect personal information. This information may include: - Pages or content you view, searches, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Platform. - Logging data about how you’ve used the Spacest.com Platform, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data. We will collect this information even if you haven’t created a Spacest.com account or logged in. - In order to process the Rent Payments, Spacest.com requires certain financial information such as the payment instrument used, payment amount, payment instrument expiration, and other related transaction details. In addition, Spacest.com may require identity verification information (such as images of your government-issued ID document) or other authentication information (such as your date of birth, your address, email address, phone number) and other information in order to verify your identity, provide the Payment Services to you, and to comply with applicable law.
4. Receiving data from Third Parties If you sign up or log in to the Spacest.com Platform with a Third Party Service (e.g. Facebook or Google), you direct the service to send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
5. Why does Spacest.com collect and use your personal data?
a. To provide our services to you We use the personal data described above to handle your reservations and bookings and to ensure the best use of our service. We’ll also use that data to contact you, inform you and update you on the booking process through service emails. We may also, either directly or through Third Party companies and individuals engage to provide services to us and, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other Users exchanged via our messaging system for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, Spacest.com scans and analyzes messages to mask contact information and links to other websites. This helps to prevent fraudsters from asking tenants to send them money outside of the Spacest.com website, such as by bank transfer or other money transfer methods.
b. Sending newsletters We have a newsletter to inform those interested in news, tips, and information about our products and services. Your email address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission. For this purpose, we use your email address. We do this only on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
c. Statistical research and profiling We keep statistics on the use of our website. These statistics help us to, for example, only show you information that is relevant to you. We use our research results to develop better services and offers for our customers. We only use 'aggregated data' for our research. This is data that cannot be traced back directly to you because all directly identifiable elements (e.g. names and e-mail addresses) are removed. We make sure that only a limited group of employees have access to the data set. We also do profiling for the purposes of fraud prevention. In this way, we are able to decrease the number of potential scammers or fraudsters making use of our platform. We may combine personal data to get to know more about you. We will of course , respect your privacy at all times. If you do not want us to do these statistics, please let us know. Legal basis We may collect and use your personal data only if we have a legal basis for doing so. In many cases, we need your personal data to receive your booking, process your rent payments or to answer your questions. In those cases, the legal basis for processing your data is necessary for the performance of a contract. If you have given consent to the collection and use of your personal data, we will collect and use your data based on that consent. Finally, we may use your personal data if we or Third Parties have a legitimate interest in doing so. We will always consider all interests carefully: your interests, the interests of others, and Spacest.com's interests. On that legal basis, we will collect and use your data to improve, for instance, the Spacest.com platform, statistical research, or direct marketing purposes, or to offer personalized discounts and offers.
6. Providing data to Third Parties Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above-mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demand access to personal data in case of a suspected crime). Under certain circumstances and conditions, we work with third parties like Business Partners (Affiliates), that we use in order to promote our listings to a broader audience. Affiliates aim to drive users to an operator’s site/app (Spacest.com) with the aim of such users signing up and booking a room. This means that the operator will be a controller in respect of such users once they have entered the operator’s site/ app (Spacest.com), but prior to this, the operator has no relationship with the traffic that is being driven towards the Affiliates site. No personal data is shared with our business partners. Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data. The categories of third parties we work with to deliver our services are: Business Communication and Collaboration Tool Data Analytics Provider Hosting Services Provider Data Storage Service Provider Payment Processor Ad Network Social Network Sales and Marketing Tool Product Engineering and Design Tool
7. Security and Retention We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility for the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure the safe storage of personal data and keep track of what might go wrong. Spacest.com complies to the European Law for Data Security. All data is sent over an encrypted connection from your browser to our server (HTTPS). You can verify this by checking that the lock icon is shown in the browser address bar. Furthermore we strive to always use the latest available security information to secure our servers, application and other services to ensure your data is safe. We will store data for as long as we deem necessary to enable you to use our service, comply with appropriate laws, resolve any disputes between parties, and detecting and preventing potential fraudulent activities. Spacest.com does not store any financial data on our platform.
8. Data protection officer We have appointed a data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy matters within our organization. Our data protection officer is and is available by email firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions and requests.
9. Changes to this privacy statement We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis so that you remain informed of any changes.
10. Cookie statement Also read our cookie statement, where we explain what cookies we use and why
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo. We will usually respond to your request within one month. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right.
12. Complaints If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to email@example.com. We will look into and respond to any complaints we receive. If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority.
13. Contact details Roomless srl Via di ruota 1 55100 LU (IT) firstname.lastname@example.org